Wednesday, July 25, 2012

No Excuses

I overheard someone talking to a friend he had not seen in a while. Obvious to his weight, He started talking about how he got fat like his Dad over the past few years. Then said I guess there is nothing I can do about it.
Honestly, I get so annoyed by this, but I understand the mentality because I was there once. But then I got tired of myself and knew that the only one holding me back and making me fat was me. That is when I stopped the excuses like I am too busy, I gained weight during my wife's pregnancy. It couldn't be the fast food, second helpings and pop at all.
Stop Making Excuses and Start Making Choices.
The sooner you do this the sooner you can be on your way to a slimmer and healthier you.  I know it is hard and there are things you will need to change to make it happen but I assure you it is worth it.
What excuses do you use?
Today I did week 2 of P90X Shoulders and Arms then Ab Ripper X. After, I got my babies up and did breakfast, changed diapers, did dishes and laundry. Read books to my daughter and played with them, then got their lunch ready. All before 11:30AM.
My Beachbody Store










No comments:

Post a Comment