Thursday, July 19, 2012

Welcome and let's get fit.

I was overweight, unhappy with my body. I felt run down and slow. I could not play with my kids outside the way I wanted to. I was embarrassed for my wife to see me without my shirt.
What was the cause? I did not care about myself or what I ate. I ate fast food, junk food, and I drank a lot of soda.
I was finally tired of how I looked and how I was feeling and made up my mind that I was going to make a change. So what did I do? I saw a commercial for Insanity, a workout program from Beachbody and decided that I was willing to try it.
So I ordered it and tried it out and went for it full steam ahead with total commitment. I stopped drinking soda, stopped the fast foods. Ate more vegetables and fruit, watched my calories and drank a lot of water daily. I went into the Insanity workout and never missed a day.
My Insanity 60 day transformation.
60 days later I am 30 pounds lighter and feeling amazing. I have energy and more self confidence.
This was all thanks to Beachbody and the great programs they have that can help you get to reach your goals as well.

I am now an Independent Team Beachbody Coach and can help you as well. Give me a chance and I will be here through your journey.
Look at my Beachbody page and shop the great programs and supplements they have to offer you.

I am now on a new journey with P90X and am very excited to see what these next 90 days will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment