Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Got Time?

So I am on week three of P90X and I am really starting to notice some decent improvements. I have lost 3 more pounds and have started to see definition in my arms and chest. My love handles are almost gone now as well.
I have not eaten as well as I should have this week but my weight is still around 166 which makes me happy considering in March I was 200 pounds.
I know there are a lot of people out there that are wanting to work out but worried that they do not have the time. Let me tell you that I am a married father of two, work a full time 40 hour a week job and I make the time to get my workouts in everyday. So you say that you can make some time to workout but do not have an hour to devote to it daily? I have the solution for you.
Ten minute trainer by the maker of P90X. Now tell me you do not have the time.















No comments:

Post a Comment